QCarbo20 Clear Extreme Strength Cleansing Formula by Herbal Clean
Herbal Clean easy-to-use, dye-free detox duo
The tablets designed with a blend of herbs, minerals and vitamins work together in a clear liquid to give toxins a fast acting, 1–2 punch. Available in Lemon Lime flavor.
For same-day detox results, please follow these easy steps:
- Comfortably drink about 20 oz. of water.
- For your comfort, wait 20 minutes and drink the entire QCarbo20 bottle with the 5 vitamin energy booster tablets.
- For your comfort, wait 15 minutes and then drink about 20 oz. more water.
- Urinate frequently during the first hour to help expel toxins.
- Same day cleanse achieved.
Helpful Tips from Herbal Clean:
- If you can, do a pre-cleanse. Learn more about a pre-cleanse.
- Drink water. The more you urinate and flush your body, the quicker you'll be cleaner.
- We recommend drinking enough water after your detox to urinate 3 or more times.
- Avoid toxins. Why add toxins when you're trying to clean your body of them, right?
- Consider avoiding, nicotine, smoking, alcohol and more.
Start your detox on an empty stomach.
- An empty stomach may help the vitamins and herbs absorb into your body more quickly.
- Consult your physician before your detox, particularly if you’re taking any medication.
Warnings & Disclaimers:
- Consult a doctor before beginning a detox regimen.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have kidney or gallbladder disorder or disease.
- This product is not recommended for prolonged use.
- This product is made with botanical herbs.
- When using this product, you may experience nausea, dizziness, diarrhea or cramping. If you start to experience any of these symptoms, discontinue use of product immediately. If symptoms persist, seek medical assistance.
- This product is not recommended for children.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not intended for daily use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov/food